Communication and Editorial Advisory Committee
Maintain content of newly re-designed WCREW website with assistance from WCREW Executive Director.
- Regularly update website content, including events calendar, directory and members-only information.
- Create and enforce policies for website permitted content, including authorized links.
- Address any website user concerns with WCREW Executive Director and Host, as necessary.
- Conduct annual year-end review of website and propose any updates, as necessary, to WCREW Board for consideration, approval and implementation in following year.
Set standards for written articles, suggest authors, review article submissions, and also serve as columnists for quarterly newsletter publication each calendar year.
- Encourage members to contribute ideas and content for newsletter by submission deadlines.
- Publish and distribute four electronic newsletters annually to members and all other approved recipients.
- Along with WCREW Executive Director, maintain newsletter distribution list.
Provide information and encourage member submissions for the weekly email blasts prepared by WCREW's Executive Director.
Manage WCREW’s public relations and marketing efforts.
- Manage standard press release distribution process with committees and Board activities.
- Develop and foster relationships to local, regional and national Media outlets.
- Promote WCREW by spotlighting members, unique programs, accomplishments, strategic goals and charitable efforts.
- Establish communications with members and prospects via social media, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twiter