The Program Committee arranges for interesting and educational programs and events that encourage networking opportunities and membership growth of WCREW. Events take place each month. The committee selects diverse speakers, topics and events that will stimulate, inform and inspire both members and guests who attend the programs. Committee members recommend program topics, make arrangements for speakers, and coordinate logistics with staff. At the monthly events, committee members assist in greeting attendees and introducing the speakers (when appropriate).
- Assure a positive cash flow for all events.
- Create a golf committee within the program committee to prepare & plan the golf outing.
- Provide program benefits to members through sponsored/free events, members only events.
- Coordinate efforts between sponsorship / charitable and the program committee.
- Engage new members in committee activities.
- Create quarterly communication between sponsorship & charitable committees.
- Work with staff to announce programs in the local media and WCREW weekly e-mail blasts.
Nicole Allard (Co-Chair), Pam Behrend, Patricia Fenstad, Holly Hawkins, Julie Lane-Van Meter, Heidi Matancsi, Heather Nelson, Jackie Sestito