Showcase Awards Committee
This committee plans WCREW’s annual Showcase Awards event. The event takes place each October. The Showcase Awards recognize significant contributions of the development community to the real estate industry. Projects must be located in Wisconsin and involve a commercial, governmental, recreational, public, education, non-profit, mixed-use or multi-family residential use. The projects are independently judged by a panel of community leaders and are judged based on the criteria of job creation, economic development, creative use or reuse of space, notable architecture, positive impact on the community, sustainable development, return on investment, innovative use of financing, and other notable factors. The committee’s goal is to maintain this event as WCREW’s signature event and raise awareness of WCREW in the real estate industry by providing visibility of its members and advancing our value as real estate professionals.
- Organize the annual Showcase Awards event including event location, attendance fees, and menu.
- Target and generate projects for nominations.
- Solicit a panel of judges for the awards.
- Obtain sponsors for the event.
- Develop and update event materials, including nominations, judges' materials, program and day-of-event schedule planning.
- Publicize the event to the community; create awareness of WCREW’s Showcase Awards.
- Grow event in attendance and sponsorship annually, and increase WCREW’s visibility.
Crystal Christenson, Carla Day, Patricia Fenstad, Darci Miller, Karen Perzan, Melissa Rudolph, Anne Ryan, Amanda Schauer, Amanda Wondra, Kim Wynn